Seller represented by:
Jon Racklin with Racklin Realty Inc.
Buyer represented by:
Tara Racklin with Racklin Realty Inc.
- Single Family
507 E Monroe St Olney, IL 62450 Get directions$38,500 $46/Sq. ft.
- MLS# 10546519
- Listed 2 Years 1 Month 13 Days Ago
Great investment property or starter home. This home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, beautiful hardwood floors, kitchen, separate laundry room and a full unfinished basement. Sitting on a large lot, back patio and a detached garage.
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Jon Racklin with Racklin Realty Inc.
- Buyer represented by:
- REALTOR ® Tara Racklin with Racklin Realty Inc.
- Total Bathrooms: 1
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 2
- Laundry Features: Dryer: Y, Washer: Y
- Flooring: 1
- Living Room Description: 1
Garage and Parking
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Description: Detached
- Parking Features: Detached
- School District: RCHS
Amenities and Community Features
- Doorman: Yes
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Sold
- County: 17159
- Source Property Type: Single Family Detached
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Total Square Feet Living: 838
- Below Grade Unfinished Area: 1
- Construction Materials: Frame
- Levels or Stories: 1
- House Style: 1850
- Sewer: Community
- Water Source: Community
|6||East Richland Elementary School||PK-5||1.6 mi|
|6||East Richland Middle School||6-8||1.4 mi|
|2||East Richland High School||9-12||0.9 mi|
|NA||St Joseph Elementary Private School||PK-8||0.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 507 E Monroe St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.